1. Devoted To Christ
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

Ok, one thing I don't understand. When I go to the he cherry orchard the trees are enormous. Is the tree you're planting going to remain small?

2. ya00007
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

Which tree produces the sweetest cherry for the English climate? Is it the Stella variety?

3. slim sassi
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

hello jeff , i wanna transplant my potted cherry tree wich has leaves already , should I prune it to give it a good start on new location ?

4. Ruby munday
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

where cn i get a raineir in England?

5. TH toi
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

excuse me!! I live at Ho Chi Minh city Vietnam. i don't know how to plant Cherry tree to have alot fruits. could you guide to me and sell for me some seedling? I'm very serious about plant this one

6. Earthling x
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

Share the fruit with the birds xx

7. LollyGagMiss
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

Do I need a lot of space for planting fruit trees?
    Can we trim them down to keep them a moderate size. I have medium sized garden but on the border available for planting. Wondering if I could plant a few fruit trees.
    Im a beginner gardener and just love fruit trees.

8. 007 bobby
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

Hi Jeff, why did you say that the tree will be in there for 3 years, would you then move it somewhere else?

9. tina sheppard
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

i never ever thought i would be talking about gardens ,ive managed to kill nearly everything ive planted. But my friut trees,apple,pear and now a georgous little  stella cherry tree make me proud,seeing as the apple and pear were planted two years ago and gave loads of lovely fruit 1st and 2nd year which i was surprised cuz people told me they wouldnt bare for the first couple of years,and my lovely little cherry which was planted two months ago already has loads of fruit on already..must be doing something right.   ;o)

10. Story Mode
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

Hi, how often do you water your cherry tree?

11. Gareth Williams
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

do you have any advise on feeding them mabe make a video ?

12. J. Parker's
    March 26, 2020 @ 6:19 pm

Glad to hear, thanks for the kind comments!