1. Joel Humphrey
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Thanks for the tips on the Lillie’s! I have massive blooms right now that will be needing taken of within the month. I did not know the ‘bulb head’. Last year, I constantly kept the dead trimmed and at the end, ironically trimmed it down to the stock like you had said. This year they are huge and need transferred to ground or a bigger pot. Do you have any suggestions on pots? I live in an apartment and want to keep them accessible if I ever relocate.

2. rosbtim

So beautiful lilies, Mr. Smith ! This was one of my best year with lilies:

3. rosbtim

I love lilies. Here are mine garden. 🙂

4. Eddie Johnson

That's absolutely beautiful!

5. Dood Susa Stela
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Hi, Sir. Will this kind of flower/plant grow also in the tropics, like Philippines?

6. HABIB REHMAN
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

I saves my lilium bulbs evry year for coming winters. how much time baby bulbs (bulblets) takes to mature ?

7. HABIB REHMAN
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Informative , i learned a lot from this video. Thanx Allen.

8. DreamDeeply37
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

So, they bloom once and done? Can others come up on other parts of the stem? I don’t want to get rid of them just yet…

9. Barbara Stabler
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

-my Lilly plant has grown lots of leaves and they have a yellow tint instead of dark healthy green.what should I do?

10. Harry Washburn
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

What happens if the bulb breaks up a little? I transplanted 3 and some of the bulbs broke up a little.

11. farah's Garden
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Why lily's buds starts roting. .?Sir can you plz make a video about lily's disease

12. Thanin Yous
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Hi can I grow lily in hot country in Asian like Thailand? Thank you.

13. Susana Roque
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

here's a video I made out of my lilies project you might like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31H35NlgOQ

14. Jackie C
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Mine only bloomed for 2 weeks then died. They were in full sun and we'll watered. They are planted next to Begonias, could that be the problem?

15. UzbekBank

Can the bulbs be left underground in garden over winter in zones 7a and 7b

16. Redinna Long
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Ok, the lilies we just planted said to put them in partial shaded area, so we did. Now I'm hearing they like full sun!? What's up with that? We planted, Lily of the valley, commander-n- chief and another one which I can't remember the name of. Someone please explain this.

17. Asli
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

my lilies are in a pot and stem dies right after they are done blooming. why do stems die?

18. GOH BOMBA

Beautiful gardens

19. Anthony
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

I bought my first Asian Lilie when it was in full bloom…that is what attracted me to it. Brought it home and in about a weeks time the blooms started to fade and wilt and now all i have is 2 ugly, erect stems. I bought this a month ago. It seems that one needs a garden like yours to be able to shift the timing of various blooms like you explained, but how can one do that when there is no garden and just a container like mine?

20. Viswahnauth Dudnauth
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Hi there I am from the Tropicana county name Guyana in the Caribbean and I love Lily I will like to know if I can grow Lily here in Guyana it's hot here true out the year please reply me thank you

21. Karen Marvel
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

I love day lillies and I have had them in my yard for many years.  However, they only look good for maybe 2 weeks at the most in the spring and then they die and have ugly dried up flowers and stems sticking up.  I finally dug them up this year and gave them to a friend.  She really didn't want them because she has the same problem.  Low and behold, my daughter gave me a Mother's Day gift of an Asiatic Lily plant. It is beautiful and I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I do not want to plant these back in my yard after taking 3 days digging up the other ones.  I read up on these and they don't seem to be any different than the day lilies.  The videos on these plants don't show how they look after 3 or 4 week after blooming.

22. A.
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

I just bought new sets of lilies and I'm excited to see them bloom. How long does it usually take to grow them? 😀

23. Gemini
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

awww… i feel in love with his lilies

24. April Parker
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

I got a lilliy for my bday and the flower has falling off now I want to replant it for outside im having trouble with keeping plants in this hot weather need advice

25. sueli schatz
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

SIM LINDAS ADORO FLORES ALEGRIA DE VIVER.

26. Crystal Archer
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Best video I've found on lilies! Thank you so much! I bought 3 bags and got non last year. Bought ones already started this year and they are dying! The leaves are turning yellow and the blooms on some are falling off without opening. Help, ASAP.

27. P. Allen Smith
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

I do save seeds, but I don't typically dunk blooms to eliminate bugs.

28. GLFH
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:40 pm

Do you save seeds? Also do you dunk cut blooms in water to eliminate bugs before you make table arrangements? Thank you.