1. Mary Watkins
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Walk your garden and check your plants daily. Pay attention to how your plants look and how the soil feels. And use this opportunity to also look for and pull up weeds before they become a bigger issue. Had to learn this the hard way.

2. Tresia Werinussa

Nice man

3. Sandra Beltrao
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Great video, Allen! I am having an existential crisis over some Rose of Sharon 3" bushes I just recently bought and planted here in NJ in late October. Their leaves are withering a little 5 days later but will they survive, and is that normal? Should I have waited to plant them after the frost? Also, as a filmmaker, I think the viewer should always have the pleasure of seeing your blue eyes direct to camera! Cheers! A Wannabe Gardener

4. John S
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Bad form Mr Smith….since you were replanting the agave you should have separated the pups from the mother plant. Two reasons….1].it looks better and 2] you get 5/6 new agave plants to pot.

5. Lisa Renee
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Thanks for the tips Allen..Also i would love to have a recipe from one if your shows..was something you made with red cabbage and I think your aunts recipe…can ya help me out?

6. Rabeya Ahmed
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Thanks for the tips Allen.

7. Foods101withDeronda
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Thanks for the tomato planting tip…Allen!! I'm planting tomatoes for the first time this year & will be using your advice!! Looking forward to results!! -Deronda 🙂

8. Rozen Love
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

I guess you could say I am a new gardener with prior knowledge of what not to do. I feel smart. Thank you!!

9. Garden Sheds Kent
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Basically, I found out that it is very necessary to learn these useful steps in growing vegetable garden. Thank you for extending your effort and you really made us learn on this. Just continue doing good deeds!

10. Sheds Direct
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

To be patient and perseverant are the best positive factors that a garden beginner must have! This very exciting tips are a big help indeed. Just continue sharing your knowledge. Thank you!

11. Tammy Streib
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

how can i get the soil for house plants

12. nery colon 1
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Patience and learning was your plants like and where they like to be is important. I have strawberries that if I put them in another place they start dying. So I just leave them where they like to live.

13. SavTotallyRocks
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Thank you, patience indeed.

14. Urban Landscape - Landscape Design & Construction
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

great tips thanks for the share

15. P. Allen Smith
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

"Tip Six" mentioned below is a good one- patience! You'll get there.

16. justin van Oeveren
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Wow, thanks! I look forward to learning something new.

17. imissmypandacar
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

thanks for the tips..really useful to me, oh and yeah your right..start small…i want to try everything..lol..i have neither the space or the knowlege yet.

18. justin van Oeveren
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

If you have any experience with indoor produce gardening, I would love to see some videos on it. I just moved into an apartment and have very limited space but still want to garden. Any tips would be great. Thanks for the video.

19. P. Allen Smith
    March 21, 2020 @ 5:43 pm

Excellent words of wisdom!