1. Gary Pilarchik (The Rusted Garden)
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

Seed Starting Supplies: http://amzn.to/2GrGaZ7 Please Support The Rusted Garden:
    Garden Fertilizers: http://amzn.to/2DIQDRY By using these Amazon links, any Amazon purchase
    Garden Disease & Pest Control: http://amzn.to/2Fqvl8e you make returns a % of sales back to TRG.
    Grow Lights:http://amzn.to/2GudeiO I turn most of that back into the garden and videos.
    Amazon General Search Page: http://amzn.to/2DZBzyZ THANKS! Greatly Appreciated – Gary (TRG)

I have Neem Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sprayers, Seeds and so much more at my shop…Please check out my Seed & Garden Shop for your gardening needs at http://www.therustedgarden.com

2. Aldo Raine
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

People are boycotting Scott's because it's a matter of principal over Round Up, not over what works and what doesn't.

3. SpockMcoy Issmart
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

I have no issues using Miracle Grow products. I once had a professional nursery person tell me not to use MG because it is like giving candy to a plant. I said, I have 3 good months to get a plant from seed to table. The rest of the year the soil is too cold. I don't have time for 'time release' pegs in the ground. One thing I have always noted when transplanting. It seems like the plant is doing nothing or little above ground for 2 weeks after transplant. Almost like it is getting over the transplant shock and getting stabilized. then they take off growing.

4. SpockMcoy Issmart
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

Does anyone have an opinion on what tomatoe would be good to grow indoors over the winter? I grow hydroponic lettuce all winter long and it does great. I'd like to try tomatoes and peppers in soil containers. I would have a fan for moving air/helping to pollinate the plants. Light is no problem either. I don't want a plant that wants to grow 8 feet tall either.

5. intrepiddevildog
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

Great vidieo. Really on point and we'll presented.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍👍

6. Richard Williams
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

This year a lot of tomatoes came back in my garden and I gave some to my next door neighbor but I still have a lot left don’t really have the space to transfer them and I am kind a second thinking about not putting them in containers

7. Nicholas Petersen
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

Quick question, what is the best place to get super cheap 10-15 gallon pots. I've tried the dollars store but they're always sold out! Thanks for the video super informative!

8. Michael Jordan
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

Chemical ferts build up too many salts in a bucket. Organic even taste better. Boom, you lose! Stop telling ppl that crap how chem ferts are ok

9. Michael Jordan
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

WRONG! Why does organic veggies taste better, especially tomatoes. Build a good soil food web of biology in your bucket, there’s a big difference! Screw chemical bs, I won’t support it!

10. Shelby Churico
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

How often do ya put in slow release

11. UK scrapper
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

Great information thanks for sharing

12. FattiApples
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

how often do we side dress or top dress? whats the difference

13. Electra Stark
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

8:29 that bug that buzzed by the mic, watching with my headphones on scared the ** out of me. Love your videos, I've been container gardening for years, but you always teach me something new, or give me a new trick for greater success.

14. Margaret Silbernagel
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

So, you are saying, the chemical fertilizers are not poisonous to humans?

The point of organic gardening is to keep chemicals out of the human body.

15. NCBUCKSLAYER
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

do you use the epsom salt every time you water or only when you feed the liquid fert. every 2 weeks?

16. Sergei Bodrov Jr
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

How often do you add lime?

17. seeamerica1
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

I'm back again to review, so glad all your videos stay up year after year!
    Thanks!

18. Nick Kingston
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

The cost for all the extras seems a bit extravagant?

19. Rudy Melo
    February 20, 2020 @ 10:46 pm

Great video. Straight to the point

20. Matthew Cunningham