1. Lavender Sunday
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

This is my first year working with herbs. I'm in region 8 in East Texas. I'm getting my feet wet with herbs in pots and so far so good. I have chocolate mint, pepermint, lemon balm, lemon tyme, stevia, cilantro, Italian oregano, greek oregano, holly basil and my two favorites!!!Pinapple sage and African blue basil.

2. VianneyCreates

Lovely examples!

3. Tiny Farm
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Love the presenter, as well as the content!
    Could you please identify the pink flowering plant around the base of a tree at 2mins 37 secs into the video?
    More info on greenhouse growing would be terrific.
    Thanks

4. Sandra Brown
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

This video talks about planning your garden on their spreadsheet planner. But where can I get this?

5. Elaine Lerner
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

I especially enjoyed this video as I love herbs! I incorporate many throughout my vegetable garden. You might mention some are easy to grow inside on sunny window sills.

6. Ann Hancox
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Where can I purchase the basket weave borders displayed in this video for my garden? Thank you!

7. Deborah Fleming
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

I just love your videos. Your instructions are wonderful and easy to follow. Thank you so much for posting these.

8. Ann Hancox
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

We put our herbs on the corners of our raised bed gardens. We would LOVE to know where to get the basket weave raised bed at 2:43 if anyone knows. Thank you!

9. Caleb Cologna
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

I have a somewhat small container garden and keep most of my herbs at the end closer to the front door so I can just grab a pinch while Iā€™m cooking.

Plus it makes enjoying the cloud of bees around my basils easier

10. TheTrueabundance
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Herbs can also be used medicinally. I grow thyme and sage which both make a great infusion to relieve coughs, lavender helps to calm you and helps you sleep if you put a sprig under your pillow (the smell is wonderful!) and comfrey leaves can be made into a poultice and wrapped round sprains to aid quick healing and bring pain relief.

11. Asim Nawaz Veggies Home Kitchen Garden
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Great informative video about different varieties of herbs according to their weather condition

12. Jelly Bean
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

You're amazing… I love your channel.

13. TheFukwitz
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

when is the best time to plant out a new herb garden? SE UK . Great vid. Big Ups

14. D Laity
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

We went with a herb spiral about three years ago – never looked back! We didn't even have the resources to do it 'properly' so it's phenomenally successful all things considered.

15. Steph Anie
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

I have chocolate mint planted in planters near my front door. It is so beautiful …deep green with purplish stems and veining… and it smells INCREDIBLE. It also makes great tea, dessert garnish, mojitos, or just chew on it for fresh breath.
    It is my favourite herb even though I use it the least when Iā€™m cooking. šŸ’š

16. Seth
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Are there any herbs that suits a Balchoney that have walls almost all around only a few hours of evening sunlight in the summer?

17. Ben
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

My business specializes in designing and installing drought-tolerant landscapes. I once had a client who loved making her own homemade herbal teas and asked if I could integrate something into the design that would allow her to have easy access to the more than 25 herbs she liked scattered through the yard. So I installed a few outcroppings of large moss boulder clusters that were spaced just so, allowing for all her herbs to grow between the warm stones. This also helped to control the more aggressive growth tendencies some herbs tend to have. They were all elevated up between 2 and 3 feet high, which added an aesthetic element to the profile of the landscape, and also so they could be easily reached and harvested each day for her delicious cup of tea!

18. Andrew Martin
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Feeling inspired to break up my full sun patio now to plant herbs into in the spring. Thanks.

19. Sreehari N
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Great video from the wonderful channel again..

20. Simone Bourgeois
    January 13, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

I need your gardening expertise. I would like to know how you grow your thyme & rosemary. Every time I try to go them I only get to pick a few stims before they suddenly die. šŸ˜­