1. Go Green
    December 14, 2019 @ 10:26 am

TURN ON YOUTUBE SUBTITLES.

Using the Mobile App :
    1. Tap the ⋮ three-dot icon on the top-right.
    2. Tap Captions on the menu.
    This option is listed next to a "CC" icon on the pop-up menu. It will open a list of all the available subtitles for this video.
    3. Select a subtitle language.

Using a Desktop Browser :
    1. Click the CC icon on the bottom-right.
    This button is next to the white gear icon in the lower-right corner of the video. It will turn on subtitles/closed captions in the video.
    2. Click the white gear icon on the bottom-right.
    3. Click Subtitles/CC in the Settings pop-up.
    4. Select a subtitle language.
    Click the subtitle language you want in the pop-up. This will automatically switch the video's subtitles to the selected language.

2. Pianistar Music Studio
    December 14, 2019 @ 10:26 am

I made a veggie garden recently at my rear yard.  You know there are so much works on it.  I’m getting exhausted.

Anyway.  I create piano based free BGM cafe music.  Please visit my channel and enjoy heart touching piano melodies.

3. Layla Tufa
    December 14, 2019 @ 10:26 am

Kagak paham bahasanya 😁

4. Наталия Ш
    December 14, 2019 @ 10:26 am

Что значит дома? Это на участке, мы и так знаем, а вот дома- на балконе что ли, ну делали, но в квартире- не актуально

5. suzanne aji
    December 14, 2019 @ 10:26 am

thank you for sharing..

6. John Mwangi
    December 14, 2019 @ 10:26 am

This is how I made potassium nitrate but pee not water

7. James Raymond CreativePhotography
    December 14, 2019 @ 10:26 am

Great video, I have 3 Amerind Mac Kissic composted shredder machines, I shred everything organic, even wood chips for shrubbery mulch, the soils I process decomposes within I month to black soil for my gardens. I have 5 different screen sizes, a 6th screen-steel grate I made is good for first process of wet matted leaves , my oak leaves are kept somewhat separate for my blueberry bushes ( tannic acid) . I have been processing for 65 years started when I was 10 yrs. Old, now 75, I am now after all these years looking into a RedRoo CMS100 composted, chipper, 10 times the MacKissic.
    Great video, but the robot has to go. Jim Raymond New England